Rod Stewart Las Vegas Getaway!
Enter Below to win a getaway for you and a guest to see Rod Stewart as he returns to Las Vegas with his resident show Rod Stewart: THE HITS. at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace July 20th - August 4th, 2013. You and a guest will enjoy (2) Two nights at Caesars Palace and Dinner for two at Serendipity 3!
- Two tickets to Rod Stewart THE HITS July 21st - August 3rd , 2013
- Two nights at Caesars Palace
- Dinner for two at Serendipity 3
· July 20th - August 4th, 2013
· Pricing: $250/ $165/$99/$69/$49 (plus applicable fees)
· Call 1-877-427-7243
· Visit www.AXS.com
About Caesars Palace:
· Caesars Palace is the world's best known resort-casino, celebrating the glory that was Greece and the grandeur that was Rome, in an 85-acre destination location that sets the standard for entertainment, dining and luxury.
· Reigning at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Caesars Palace ranks among the world's top luxury resorts known for their originality and beauty and features 3,300 hotel guest rooms and suites, 23 diverse restaurants and cafes, five-acre Garden of theGods pools and gardens, 50,000 square foot Qua Baths & Spa and 300,000 square feet of premium meeting and convention space. The 4,300-seat Colosseum sits just steps from celebrity chef restaurants and the acclaimedForum Shops.
· Must be 21 years of age or older. Prize may be used only for the date(s) specified. Hotel guest room accommodations for winner and guest, double occupancy, three days and two nights based on availability. Not redeemable for cash, not transferable, may not be combined with another offer. Winner must use all prize components in a single visit. Winner may not substitute prize components. In the unlikely event that one or more of the prize components is not available for any reason, Caesars Palace reserves the right to substitute a Las Vegasexperience of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. In the unlikely event that the artist does not perform during the scheduled trip, for any reason, Caesars Palace may substitute a Las Vegas resort experience of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Caesars Palace is not responsible for transportation. $100 dinner value at Serendipity 3. Gratuities are not included. Hotel guest must present a major credit card at check-in to guarantee hotel charges not included in this prize.