Me and My Mazda!
See your-selfie in a new Mazda3 with SKYACTIVE TECHNOLOGY. Take a selfie of you in a NEW Mazda at any Utah Mazda Dealer, and submit it below to be qualified to win a brand-new redesigned 2014 Mazda3 from 103.5 The Arrow. From its stunning looks and remarkable features, to its fuel-efficient yet uncompromising performance, Car and Driver named the Mazda3 one of its 10Best.
Orem Mazda - 55 E University Pkwy, Orem, UT 84058
D Dahle Mazda - 4595 S State St, Murray, UT 84107
Bountiful Mazda - 2815 S Main St, Bountiful, UT 84010
Freeway Mazda - 843 W Riverdale Rd, Ogden, UT 84405
Value of car up to $18,790. SKYACTIVE is a registered trademark of Mazda Motor Corporation.
“Me and My Mazda” Selfie Contest
Mazda 3 Contest
1. Dates/Eligibility. The KSL Broadcast Group and Mazda 3 Contest (the “Contest”) begins July 21, 2014 and ends August 28, 2014 at midnight. KSL 5 TV, FM100.3, Utah’s Classic 103.5 The Arrow and KSL.com (the “Stations”) may change the dates or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on a page at www.ksl.com, www.1035thearrow.com, and www.FM100.com (the “Sites”). The Contest is open to all legal residents of Utah, eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant’s chance of winning. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of the Station, Bonneville International Corporation, Mazda Dealers of Utah/Mazda Inc. and any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsors”) or any other television or radio station that transmits a signal for reception anywhere within the State of Utah, as well as members of the same household of the employee or agent, are ineligible to participate.
2. How to Enter. Beginning July 21, 2014, contestants must visit a Utah Mazda dealership and take a “selfie” in a Mazda. Participating Mazda dealerships are: Orem Mazda - 55 E University Pkwy, Orem, UT 84058; D Dahle Mazda - 4595 S State St, Murray, UT 84107; Bountiful Mazda - 2815 S Main St, Bountiful, UT 84010 and Freeway Mazda - 843 W Riverdale Rd, Ogden, UT 84405. Contestant must then enter the Contest at any of the stations’ websites by submitting the “selfie”. To be eligible, Contestants must have the keyword provided by the Mazda dealership. Contestants may enter up to one (1) entry per day, per person. All entries and images become the property of the Station and will not be returned.
3. Selection of Winner. On or about August 25, 2014, three (3) finalists from each Mazda dealership will be selected by committee. The stations will randomly select one (1) winner of 2014 Mazda3 on August 27, 2014. The Station will announce the name of the winner on KSL 5 News at Noon on Friday, August 29, 2014. The Station will attempt to contact the winner as soon as possible using the information provided on the entry form. If the Station is unable to timely contact the winner, or if the winner is unable to use their prize, the Station may select an alternate winner.
4. Prize and Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP"): Grand Prize (1): The Grand Prize winner will be able to choose a 2014 Mazda 3 SB 4-door. Sponsor will contact winner directly once he/she is selected with instructions on claiming the prize. Vehicle will have standard equipment for make and model; all upgrades and options are at the sole cost of winner. Winner may not have choice of color. Title, taxes, registration, license, and similar fees, and insurance costs are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner must possess a valid U.S. driver's license. Winner must personally pick up prize within thirty (30) days of delivery notice prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Transportation to/from dealer is the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of the prize vehicle, and delivery is subject to availability. Sponsor, however, shall use all reasonable efforts, subject to availability, to deliver the prize vehicle within a reasonable time period of completion of the verification process. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize vehicle after it has been delivered to the specified delivery site. Vehicle will be delivered solely with the express limited warranties set forth in the vehicle's Owner's Guide, which warranties shall run for the term set forth in said Owner's
Guide. The total value of the Grand Prize is $18,790. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. Prize is not transferable. Prize is redeemable for a cash payout of $12,000, substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. Taxes related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 from Sponsor in the amount of the actual value of the Grand Prize. The Station reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternate prize of comparable value should the original prize be unavailable. Prize is not transferable, subject to substitution by the contestant or redeemable for cash.
5. Conditions/Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify each of the Sponsors, and the officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees of each of the Sponsors, for, from and against any and all claims, demands and causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the contestant’s participation in the Contest. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for each Sponsor and its designees to use the contestant’s name, likeness, portrait, voice and biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Sponsor or the products and services of any of its designees or both. Winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station and sign an affidavit of eligibility and a release (including a publicity release) as prepared by the Station. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of the Contest.
6. Rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at the Site, at the studios of the Station, Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, P.O. Box 1160, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110-1160, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.