103.5 The Arrow wants you to experience the spirit
of the holiday season at the Disneyland® Resort!
The holidays begin at the Disneyland® Resort — and 103.5 The Arrow wants you to enjoy the wonder and magic of the season! At Disney California Adventure® Park, you could experience the diverse sights, sounds and tastes of Disney Festival of Holidays; or World of Color–Season of Light, a nighttime spectacular featuring moments from classic Disney films and holiday tunes. Or over at over at Disneyland® Park, rediscover holiday classics like “Believe… in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular, “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade, Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle and so much more. Now’s the time to gather with family and friends, share traditions and make memories at the place where the holidays begin… and the Disney magic never ends.
Starting Mon, Nov 4th
103.5 The Arrow is giving you the opportunity to score a
“Disneyland® Family Vacation for four” every weekday!
You can qualify FIVE TIMES per day at 7:10am, 9:10am, 11:10am, 1:10pm and 3:10pm and the 10th caller scores a $25 Disney Gift Card and becomes a finalist for the daily Disneyland® Resort Family Vacation grand prize.
One Grand Prize winner will be announced each weekday at 4:10PM and must call back within ten minutes to claim their “Disneyland® Family Vacation”.
Grand Prize includes; 2-night stay at one of the hotels of the Disneyland Resort and (4) 3-day 1-park per day tickets! (Transportation not included)
Grand Prize package value is $1,740.00.
*(If the announced name does not call back within 10 minutes another qualifier name will be announced and will have 10 minutes to call back to claim.)
Parks, attractions and offerings are subject to restrictions, availability and change without notice.
As to Disney properties/artwork: ©Disney ©Disney/Pixar
103.5 The Arrow KRSP-FM “Disneyland® Resort Family Holiday Vacation”
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
1. Dates/Eligibility. 103.5 The Arrow KRSP-FM “Disneyland® Family Holiday Vacation” Contest begins November 4, 2019 at 7:10am MT and ends on November 15, 2019 at 4:10pm MT. The contest dates exclude weekends during the contest flight (Saturday and Sunday). 103.5 THE ARROW KRSP-FM (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest, including canceling the Contest, without prior notice. Any material changes will be announced on the Station. The Contest is open to all legal residents of Utah, eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees or agents of the Station, any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsors”) or any other television or radio station that serves the Salt Lake City, Utah area, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate. The phrase “members of the same household” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as in-laws or by current or past marriages, remarriages, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household, whether or not related. No more than one (1) winner per household per year on any Bonneville Media Salt Lake Property. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the Contest. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning. Persons who have previously won a prize (cash, services, merchandise) from a contest or Station event from any of the Bonneville International Radio Stations are subject to the following restrictions: Persons who have won a prize valued between $500 and $999 in the six (6) months prior to entering the Disneyland® Family Holiday Vacation contest are not eligible to participate. Persons who have won a prize valued at $1,000 or more in the twelve (12) months prior to entering the Disneyland® Family Holiday Vacation contest are not eligible to participate. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners.
2. How to Enter/Selection of Winners. Contestants must listen in to 103.5 THE ARROW KRSP-FM Monday-Friday starting November 4, 2019 at 7:10am MT to November 15, 2019 at 4:10PM MT. When listeners hear the “que to call”, and are the correct caller on the studio lines at (801) 470-1035 (Provo), (801) 570-1035 (Salt Lake City) or (801) 670-1035 (Ogden) during the hours stated above, they become a finalist to win the Disneyland Resort Vacation for four that day. The DJ will notify the contestant if they are the correct caller during the contest time period. Becoming the announced finalist, will automatically qualify the Contestant to be entered into that day’s random drawing for a Disneyland Resort Vacation for four. KRSP will announce the random Disneyland Resort Vacation winner each day at 4:10 pm. The finalist will have ten minutes to call back and claim their prize. In the instance the finalist does not call back within the allotted time, another finalist will be announced.
3. Prizes. Disneyland Resort Vacation for (4) four valued at ($1740) including (2) nights at hotel accommodations for the group (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax, subject to certain room availability) for up to two (2) consecutive nights at a Premises or Premises area hotel selected by Disney at its sole discretion (daily parking at the Premises is not included) and (4) four 3-day 1-park per day tickets. Lodging for the Vacation Package must be completed prior to December 15, 2020. The winner and up to three (3) guests (each a “Guest”; collectively “Guests” and together with the winner, the “Group”), Vacation Package fulfillment are subject to certain restrictions, , and certain hotel/room availability at the Premises. The Vacation Package must be booked through a travel agent as designated by Disney at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival. Block-out dates apply. No extensions will be granted. Certain lodging restrictions apply. Winners must be at least the age of majority pursuant to his/her applicable state of residence to enter and win. A Guest under the age of majority must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be at least the age of majority and both will be deemed Guests of the winner (unless the winner is the Guest’s parent or legal guardian). Once selected by winner, Guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney, which may be withheld for any reason. Vacation Package and its components (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, separated, sold, exchanged or redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, substituted, assigned, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above, except in Disney’s sole and absolute discretion. The Vacation Package will not include the following: transportation from/to winner’s residence to/from Departure Airport, airfare, airport departure fees; baggage fees; travel insurance; hotel accommodations; room service; parking fees; laundry service; spa treatments; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise, souvenirs; incidental expenses; local and long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges, resort fees; and any taxes; or all other charges not explicitly included herein. All elements of the Vacation Package (including, without limitation, the theme park tickets) must be used by the Group on the same dates during the redemption of the Vacation Package. Any portion of the Vacation Package not accepted or used by winner will be forfeited. Theme park attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and subject to change without notice. The winner and his/her Guests are responsible for having valid travel documents including government-issued identification and/or passports, as applicable. The winner will not receive compensation for any element(s) of the Vacation Package (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) that any participant(s) is unable to use for any reason, and such unused portion(s) of the Vacation Package will be forfeited. If the winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of Guests, the Vacation Package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the winner. The winner and his/her Guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity release form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the Vacation Package. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the Group, related to any use or misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity or travel. Any damaged, lost or stolen theme park tickets will not be replaced. The actual value of the Vacation Package may vary depending on point of departure and seasonal fluctuations of hotel rates. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual cost of the/each Vacation Package will not be awarded. Federal, state and local taxes relating to the prize are the responsibility of the winner and Promoter will issue all tax forms including a 1099 form to the winner. Promoter is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. Disney, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize, or prize-related activity including travel, the Promotion or the Sweepstakes.
(a) Fifty (50) Disney Gift Cards, each with a value of twenty five dollars ($25.00) (restrictions apply) to be awarded to the first place/qualifying winners of the Promotion.
(b) The Disney Gift Cards are to be awarded as prizes to bona fide winners of the Sweepstakes only. . No Disney Gift Cards (or portions thereof) may be reassigned or transferred if any winner is unable to redeem such gift cards. The Disney Gift Cards are valid only at select participating locations and are subject to additional terms and conditions
The Station DJ will be the final judge. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station, prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. Some winners may be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and may receive and IRS Form 1099-Misc.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. Calling the Station to participate in the Contest constitutes permission for the Station to tape the caller’s voice and use it on the air. All telephone calls during the Contest may be taped without further permission from the caller. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify each of the Sponsors, and the officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees of the Sponsors, for, from and against any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the contestant’s participation in the Contest or, if the contestant is a winner of a prize, the use of their prize. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for each Sponsor and/or its respective designees to use the contestant’s name, likeness, portrait, voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise promote or publicize the Sponsors and/or the products and services of any of its designees. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The use of any device to automate multiple entries is prohibited. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services or proxies) will void all entries by that entrant at the Station’s discretion. The Station’s or its Contest Administrator’s computer or telephone system is the official time keeping device for this Contest. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account holder. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, regardless of cause. Any individual(s) that is found to be, or suspected of, tampering with a Contest in any way, including without limitation by making a fraudulent entry, by engaging in any “deal-making” with or between other Contest entrants or third parties, by creating a public hazard, by cheating, by engaging in improper or illegal activity, by causing interference with or the destruction of property and/or utilized public safety resources will be disqualified from participating and/or winning any prize(s), as applicable, and may be banned from any future participation in any Contest as determined by Station at its sole discretion and on a case-by-case basis. The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of the Contest.
5. Rules. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website (www.1035thearrow.com), at the studios of the Station, located at 55 North 300 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84180, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at the address above.
Prize Provider: Disney Destinations LLC