Nickname: The G-Man
Birthplace and date: Salt Lake City, Utah June 14th.
High school: Hillcrest Huskies class of 85.
Over 30 years radio experience
Hi Gary Michaels here, with a few things about myself, I am from Utah and grew up in a radio family so I guess you could say I have been in radio my whole life. When I am not working I am at home with my awesome family!! I have 5 kids. There is never a dull moment at my house. Thank goodness for my great wife Kristine. She is the best. She’s a full time nurse as well. I really love to cook and I love watching the food network & the cooking channel. There is something relaxing about watching other people cook. Grilling is one of my favorite ways to cook especially on my Traeger grill.
Some fun things I like to do are play golf, hockey, snow and water ski, camping, fishing & boating. I am a big fan of buying local. It helps support our local economy.
Here some of my favorite things.
- Favorite restaurants: Market street grill/Oyster bar, Moochie’s, Oh Mai, Tsunami, The Pie.
- Favorite foods: Cheese steak sandwich, Lobster roll sandwich, Tri tip, Baby back ribs, brisket, steak and chocolate fudge ice cream from 31 flavors.
- Favorite food stores to shop: Snider’s bros meats, Meier’s Meats & Fine Foods, Starbucks, Caputo’s, Pirate O’s and Grove market & deli.
- Favorite teams: Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Cincinnati Reds.
- Favorite vacation spot: Lake Powell
- Favorite bands: Van Halen, Journey, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Phil Collins/Genesis, Def Leppard, AC/DC, Ozzy, Styx, Bon Jovi, Boston, Foreigner, Sammy Hagar, Rush, the list goes on and on.
If you have any questions about 103.5 the Arrow or if you just want to shoot the breeze call me at 470, 570 OR 670-1035, I love talking about music and hearing your opinion. You can always find me on the social media too. Have a great day!
Arrow Facebook Friend page: Gary Michaels 103.5 The Arrow
Facebook page: Gary Michaels (G-Man)